In a Group
- Group Study room: students in the graduate programs can also book meeting rooms on the fourth floor (rooms 4405 and 4805), and on the second floor (room 2300, 2400, and 2800), all of which can be booked through Beedie program assistants
- If you can’t get a room, there are couches located in the vault entrance area, on the second floor (to each side of the elevator) and on the fourth floor, which are also available until 11 p.m.
- The Segal building has study rooms that can be booked online by students in the graduate programs
- They can be used after building access hours, until 11 p.m. by using your building access card
- The Segal building is also conveniently located downtown on Granville Street, near a variety of off-campus cafes and study spots
- Try out one of the coffee shops nearby like Café Artigiano (Granville & Dunsmuir), Blenz (Granville, between West Georgia & Dunsmuir), and a Starbucks and Tim Hortons at the entrance to Pacific Centre (West Pender & Granville)