It's that time of year again! The weather's getting better: it's time to bike to class! Find out all you need to know with a free workshop with HUB, presented by SFU Vancouver.
Plus! Each and every workshop attendee will receive:
- free registration plus a $30 carsharing credit from Modo The Car Co-op
- half price registration plus 30 minutes driving time from car2go
- discounted membership at $30 plus $30 driving credit from Zipcar
- 15% off parts and services from VanCycle Mobile Bicycle Shop, and
- 10% off parts and accessories from Union Street Cycle
Find out more workshop details & register here.
What: Biking to Work & Class - A lunch hour primer
When: Tuesday, May 12, 12:30 -1:30
Where: Rm. 1520, SFU Vancouver - Harbour Centre