Message for Ting - if you aren't Ting you can delete this

Hi Ting,

This is Kacie, we're in the same tutorial for CNMS 110 on Thursdays at 9:30
am. I think we're both presenting this week and you were still written down
at the top of the week rather than on an actual topic last time I checked.
Just wondering which topic you are doing since you were signed up before me
and I don't want to have taken the one you originally wanted to do. It would
not be good if we ended up doing the same topic....
Thanks,

Kacie Drewry