Attn: Julia's Tutorials

As promised I have booked a room and time for our review session. This
session is completely optional and will not count toward your participation
mark for the semester.

When: Thursday Dec. 6th @ 12:00 - 2:00 pm

Where: Room K8652 (down the hall from our tutorial room)

What: interactive review session where we will discuss and work through
sample questions to give you a space for discussion with other students
about concepts in the course.

Please study before you come to the review session as I will not re-teach
the course material, but provide sample questions for you to work
through in groups and provide any feedback where needed.

Cheers,
Julia

Julia Wilson
Graduate Student