CMNS 110 Exam FAQ

I have received a number of similar questions regarding the final exam and instead of answering them individually I will address you all.

1) The final exam is non-cumulative.  This means that only material after the mid-term will be on the exam.

2) The exam will consist of 2 parts.  The first part you will be required to answer 8/10 short answers (about 3-4 sentences); the second part you will be required to answer 3/5 paragraph length answers (about 6-8 sentences).

I hope this answers all of your questions

Darryl