Follow-up questions

Hello all

I want to remind all Cmns 110 students that there are no tutorials this week.  I also want to point out that the only link currently active on the Cmns web page is the one that directs you to the first three readings -- you only need to do the first two for next week, and I hope by then that the book will be available in the bookstore.

Also, just as a reminder (and because several people have asked) here is how you find the 110 link:

Go to my web page at www.sfu.ca/~gmccarro

Then click on the Cmns 110 link.  You can also look around there for other links related to communication studies.

cheers

--
Gary McCarron
Associate Professor