Tutorial questions

Hello all

Several people spoke to me after class yesterday, and a few more have emailed me with the same question:  How can they change their tutorial?  This is beyond the scope of my powers and well outside the jurisdiction of my job description.  In other words, I am unable to move students from one tutorial to another.  Your best option is to talk to Neena Shahani, the undergraduate advisor in Communication.  There is no guarantee that she will definitely be able to help you, but she is the person to ask for assistance.  Her email is:  cmnsad@sfu.ca

Best of luck.

--
Gary McCarron
Associate Professor