Term paper question

I thought I mentioned in an earlier lecture the required length of the term paper, but one of our TAs has reminded me that I failed to do so.  So the answer is that the term paper should be eight to ten pages in length.  A single page, double spaced using times new roman in 12 (the conventional universe standard) is approximately 250 words.  Thus if you prefer to work with word counts your paper should be between 2000 and 2500 words.

You should have a minimum of 6 academic references in your paper.  By "academic" I am referring to sources that come from recognized scholarly sources such as the Canadian Journal of Communication, the Journal of Popular Culture, or other refereed publications.  I also include books or book chapters in that list of six sources so long as these are also of a scholarly nature.  This means that popular magazines or newspaper articles are not considered academic sources.  Of course, you can use magazine or newspaper articles for research purposes but they don't count toward your minimum of six scholarly sources.  And yes, you can use one article from the courseware package in your list of sources.

I hope that suffices.

cheers

Look! Look at this ===> Sent from my iPad