Humourous follow up

Since we talked about communication and technology this morning, I thought you might enjoy these two items from this week's Harper's Weekly:

A British gamer who took out a mortgage in 2005 to buy
virtual real estate in Entropia, a massive multiplayer
game, sold his make-believe nightclub for $635,000, and
Oxford University researchers discovered that the game
Tetris can help prevent the flashbacks associated with
the onset of post-traumatic stress disorder, calling it
a "cognitive vaccine" if played soon after exposure to
trauma.

--
Gary McCarron
Associate Professor