Info on final exam

Hello everyone

As you all know, the final exam for Cmns 110 is on Wednesday, April 20 in the West Gym.  The exam begins at 12:00 p.m. and ends at 3:00 p.m.  The three hour time block is set by the Registrar's office and is certainly more time than you will likely need as the format for the exam is, as I mentioned, the same as the mid-term which you completed in one-hour-and-fifty minutes.  So there is no concern on that matter.

As I also mentioned, getting to the exam room in the West Gym can be tricky, so please look at the enclosed file that contains a map provided for this purpose by the university.

cheers

--
Gary McCarron
Associate Professor