Yesterday's lecture recording

I have looked into the problem that several of you reported to me concerning the recording of yesterday's lecture.  It appears that the people who archive the lectures have, for an unknown reason, posted a lecture from last semester delivered by a guest speaker, Roman Onufrijchuk.  So I went to the offices of LIDC and discovered that the lecture I gave yesterday is still on their system, so they will try to rectify the problem.  If it turns out that there is a problem in fixing the situation quickly, I will get them to put a copy on a memory key and I will it directly on line in the course Briefcase.

Sorry for the problem.

--
Gary McCarron
Associate Professor