Investment opportunity and Financing.

I am Karen Shaw, a retired chartered accountant and a financial broker to investors.I can mediate between prospective companies or Individuals seeking for seed capital with investors for possible funding. Such prospective companies or individual must have good financial history and no criminal records .if you are interested do contact me for more briefing. Your Respond will be highly appreciated. Send all response to : kreshaws@hotmail.com

Regards
Karen Shaw
Tel:+44-702-404-1580

“The information contained in this communication may be confidential and intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please resend to sender and delete the original from your computer system. And hereby note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to our official business should be understood as neither given nor endorsed”.