SEO Website Optimization

Hello,

I am Arpit (Online Marketing Executive), contacting you after checking your website.

I was looking at your website and realized that despite having a great design; it was not ranking high on any of the search engines (Google Yahoo and Bing)

I am affiliated with a SEO company based in India that has helped over 200 businesses achieve 1st Page listing on Google search result page for highly competitive keywords.

We will be glad to assist you with offering our services.

Let me know if you are interested, then I can send you our SEO Packages and Price list.

Thanks for your time, looking for your kind response!

Warm Regards,
Arpit Chauhan
Online Marketing Executive India