RE: Direct Factory PCB Price with Most Competitive Price for all Markets

 ** If you would not like us to send Email to you, please make aware and we will remove you from our system**

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Carrie from professional PCBA manufacturing- Shenzhen Unice Electronics Co., LTD. Below are some of our products:

IMG_256

No MOQ, Quick turn service, delivery on time 98%, qualified above 95%

Is our service suitable for you? Welcome to contact us to get more details.

Your early reply will be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Carrie

Email: pcb07@szunicepcb.com

UNSUBSCRIBE