RE: Professional PCB Factory Over 10 Years from China

** If you would not like us to send Email to you, please make aware and we will remove you from our system**

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Carrie. It’s my honor to introduce our Shenzhen Unice Electronics Co., Ltd to you. We mainly specialized in:

1. 1-32layer

2. Material: Fr4 Tg140-180, Rogers, Aluminium, Copper core

3. quick turn prototype

4. PCB assembly+ Components sourcing

5.  UL, IATF, ISO etc are available

We are not the best one but we are sure we are the most suitable one for you. Looking forward  to hearing from you ASAP!

Yours Faithfully

Carrie

Shenzhen Unice Electronics Co., Ltd

www.szunicepcb.com