RE:PCB PCBA

Dear Sir,
Great greeting from Shenzhen,China.
We are the manufacturer of PCB and PCBA. We can provide one-stop purchasing service for you.
We can try our best to save the cost and supply best service for you.

PCB:
—1500mm Long Board PCB(Aluminum/FR4)
—Thin PCB(0.1MM)
—1-20 Layer PCB

PCB assembly:
—9 fully integrated SMT line
—Component size:From smallest 0201,01005 up to 125mmx200mm
—Equipment:Online SPI & NPM-D2/CM101-D mounter & X-ray & BGA rework table
—BGA,Micro-BGA ball diameter:0.12mm;ball pitch:0.30-1.27mm
—Package On Package(PoP)
—FPC SMD
—Coating:Auto Spray,Dipping and Conformal Coating
—AOI,SPI,3D X-Ray
—Product Development:Co-design,co-development with customer’s R&D team

If you are looking for a cost effective contract manufacturer which professional support on manufacturing, please do remember us.
I will be very happy to react when the time comes. Also we go exhibiting regularly at some good show, we can talk to you face to face when there is a chance.

Do you need the sample for testing and confirm? We can provide nice solution for your idea and product!

Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks
Kevin

Professional PCB manufactory