Request for quotation 2024

Good Day Sir/Madam,

This Tender Bulletin Service is made possible by the Department of Public Works & Infrastructure.

Thank You for Being A Valued Bidder On Our Suppliers Database.

Request for quotation 2024

We Are Pleased To Inform You That The Supply Chain Management DPWI Is Currently Outsourcing Urgent Request For Quotations(   650X SOLAR POWER STATIONS   )

With REFERENCE NO:    Quotation/Bid No:DPW|NDP2024/CA

Various Companies Were Selected, Interested Bidders Are Invited To Submit Their Quotations And Supporting Documents To    SENAMILE   MBATHA   such as;

• Company registration documents
• Bank confirmation letter
• CSD Report.

 The Tender Officer at The Department  Supply Chain Management Department Strictly By email. The Closing Date As Indicated On The body message.

Any Other Form Of Electronic Submission Will Render Quotation Invalid. For SCM Related Enquiries Regarding the Above Mentioned Tender Contact    SENAMILE MBATHA  Telephonically on+27(0)12 516 0264.We Wish You Success In Your Bidding Process.

TENDER BULLETIN

CLOSING DATE:       06 February 2024
CLOSING TIME:      2:00PM

All Quotations must be submitted via Email. Senamile.Mbatha@dpw.gov.za

Kindly contact,
SENAMILE MBATHA
Supply Chain Management
Tel: +2712 516 0264

Cell; +27 63 573 3058

Email Address: Senamile.Mbatha@dpw.gov.za

Physical Address: 256 Madiba Street.

Pretoria 0001.

All views or opinions in this electronic message and its attachments are the view of the sender and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Department of Public Works and Infrastructure ("the DPWI") and any individual seeking to rely on the accuracy and veracity of any information contained therein does so at his or her own risk. The DPWI will not accept liability for any actions taken by an individual relying on information contained in this e-mail unless such information is provided by an authorized official of DPWI acting in their duly authorized capacity and authorized to provide such information.