PRIVATE PROJECTS FUNDING/INVESTMENT.

Welcome To Long Kee Investment Company Limited  (LKICL).

Long kee Investment Company Limited  Group based out of Hong Kong, we take pride as a successful Corporate Finance Investment company with a track record over two decades in arranging various sorts of financing requirements for Businesses in the Private Sectors in a broad range of areas, Within our Investment Services are M&A development & Management, Financial & Operational Management, Capital Planning, Real Estate Projects, Energy, Oil & Gas, Technologies, Renewable Energy, Pharmaceuticals, Emerging Markets and Digital Content & Services.

The Long kee Investment Company Limited  Group's Guidelines:

Our focus and forte is to arrange low-cost funding with value addition by lowering the overall cost of borrowing.

We are associated with major banking and financial institutions and can assist companies with their various funding requirements.

Our focus is to provide comprehensive investment solution to cater to both, your Working Capital Financing and your Capital Expansion Financing Requirements. To support your Trade Finance and Working Capital Requirements. We will be pleased to discuss possibilities of arranging credit facilities for your Organization.

The Long Kee Investment Company Limited  Business Financial Team wish to invest on any viable Projects presented by your Management after review on your Business Model Presentation Plan. We intend to maintain a Silent/Financial Position on our Business with your Company. We will be pleased to discuss possibilities of arranging debt funding facilities for your Organization.

Best Regards

Mr. Lui Chiu
Email:chiuluicinvestment@gmail.com