Hadi Esmaeilsabzali, PhD
Email: hesmaeil AT sfu DOT ca
Refereed Journal Papers
1. Hadi Esmaeilsabzali, Robert Payer, Yubin Guo, Michael E. Cox, Ash M. Parameswaran, Timothy V. Beischlag, and Edward J. Park, “Development of a microfluidic platform for size-based hydrodynamic enrichment and PSMA-targeted immunomagnetic isolation of circulating tumour cells in prostate cancer,” Biomicrofluidics, Vol. 13, 014110, 2019.
2. Samaneh Khakshour, Mark Labrecque, Hadi Esmaeilsabzali, Frank Lee, Michael E. Cox, Edward J. Park, and Timothy Beischlag, “Retinoblastoma protein (Rb) links hypoxia to altered mechanical properties in cancer cells as measured by an optical tweezer,” Scientific Reports, Vol. 7, No. 7833, 2017.
3. Hadi Esmaeilsabzali, Timothy V. Beischlag, Michael E. Cox, Nikolai Dechev, Ash M. Parameswaran, and Edward J. Park, “An integrated microfluidic chip for immunomagnetic detection and isolation of rare prostate cancer cells from blood,” Biomedical Microdevices, Feb. 2016, (doi:10.1007/s10544-016-0041-7)
4. Hadi Esmaeilsabzali, Timothy V. Beischlag, Michael E. Cox, Ash M. Parameswaran, and Edward J. Park, “Detection and Isolation of Circulating Tumor Cells: Principles and Methods,” Biotechnology Advances, Vol. 31, Issue 7, pp. 1063-1084, 2013.
5. Kelly Sakaki, Hadi Esmaeilsabzali, S. Massah, G. Prefontaine, N. Dechev, R. Burke, and E.J. Park, "Localized, Macromolecular Transport for Thin, Adherent, Single Cells via an Automated single Cell Electroporation Biomanipulator”, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 60, No. 11, pp. 3113-3123, 2013.
6. Hadi Esmaeilsabzali, Kelly Sakaki, Nikolai Dechev, Robert D.Bruke, and Edward J.Park, “Machine vision-based localization of nucleic and cytoplasmic injection sites on low-contrast adherent cells,” Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing, Vol. 50, No. 1, pp. 11-21, 2012.
7. Kelly Sakaki, Hadi Esmaeilsabzali, Nikolai Dechev, Robert D.Bruke, and Edward J.Park, “A Generalized Tip-Membrane Contact Detection Algorithm for Automated Single Cell Electroporation Using Statistical Process Control,” IEEE Trans. Autom. Sci. Eng., Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 226-236, 2012.
8. Hadi Esmaeilsabzali, Allayhar Montazeri, Javad Poshtan, M. R. JahedMotlagh, “Non-Statistical Based Robust Identification of a Lightly Damped Flexible Beam Using Kautz Orthonormal Basis Functions”, Journal of Low Frequency Noise, Vibration and Active Control, Vol. 27, No. 3, pp. 203-217, 2008.
1. Hadi Esmaeilsabzali, Kelly Sakaki, Robert D.Bruke, Nikolai Dechev, and Edward J.Park, "A Machine Vision Framework for Automated Localization of Microinjection Sites on Low-Contrast Single Adherent Cells," in Image Analysis and Recognition, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS),Vol. 6754, pp. 12-20, Springer-Verlag, 2011.
Selected Refereed Conference Papers
1. Hadi Esmaeilsabzali, Allahyar Montazeri, Javad Poshtan, M. R. JahedMotlagh, “Robust Identification of a Lightly Damped Flexible Beam Using SetMembership and Model Error Modeling Techniques,” in Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Control Applications (CCA), pp. 2945-2949, 2006.
2. Allahyar Montazeri, Hadi Esmaeilsabzali, Javad Poshtan, M. R. JahedMotlagh, “Comparison of Different Approaches for Robust Identification of a Lightly Damped Flexible Beam,” presented at 14th European Signal Processing Conference (Eusipco), Florence, Italy, 2006.
3. Hadi Esmaeilsabzali, Allayhar Montazeri, Javad Poshtan, M. R. JahedMotlagh, “Robust Identification of Lightly Damped Systems by Means of Orthonormal Basis Functions”, presented at 14th Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering (ICEE), Tehran, Iran, 2006.
Last Updated: Nov. 2019
© Hadi Esmaeilsabzali