Re: Expected performance of importing mail?

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 1:31 AM, Steve Hillman <hillman@sfu.ca> wrote:
>  I'm a Solaris guy and am used to a much bigger bag of tricks when it comes to doing performance analysis. Unfortunately, a year of banging on Zimbra folks to support Solaris hasn't yielded the desired result, so we're stuck running on Linux, leaving me at a bit of a loss to dig deep into the server-side

We're not using Zimbra (though hoping one day might), but have to
admit I too would like to see Zimbra folks support Solaris. I would
think in particular the "T" series servers would be a terrific fit for
their Java application. We've also have had great results with ZFS,
and think that would make a nice fit for their message storage. Oh
well....

Amos