From: "Steve Hillman" <hillman@sfu.ca>
To: "zimbra-hied-admins" <zimbra-hied-admins@sfu.ca>
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 11:24:55 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: Zimlet Documentation

----- "Matt Mencel" <MR-Mencel@wiu.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We're looking for the latest Zimlet documentation...anyone know where
> to find it?  I found the PDF (version 0.9.7) from 1/31/06 but a lot
> has changed since then I'm sure.

Good luck with your quest. Our developer couldn't really find much to go on and essentially used existing Zimlets as a guide. If you look at the code for enough of them, you can get ideas for how to accomplish just about anything.

Not ideal, I know, but I get the sense that the Zimbra folks are innovating so fast that documentation is sort of taking a back seat (and lets face it, how many developers like documenting??)

--
Steve Hillman                                IT Architect
hillman@sfu.ca                               IT Infrastructure