Re: restoring

That's how we do as well giving the user admin rights for the folder.

Lalit Jairath, Systems Analyst

Communication & Collaboration Cluster
Computing & Communications Services
University of Guelph, ON

N1G 2W1

Ph: 519-824-4120 ext. 58673

Please be environmentally friendly and print emails only when necessary.