Re: Performance Tuning

That's a lot of RAM - 35% of 16GB [5.6GB] for the OS+, even if you assign max recommended 40% for mysql.

Lalit Jairath

Communication & Collaboration Cluster
Computing & Communications Services
University of Guelph, ON

N1G 2W1

Ph: 519-824-4120 ext. 58673

Please be environmentally friendly and print emails only when necessary.