Re: Zimbra Admin Training

----- "David Emmerich" <dpemmerich@driftwood.eiu.edu> wrote:

> Is anyone going to the Zimbra Admin training in September?  If so, it
> might be a good chance to meet up in person to discuss the differing
> needs of Higher-Ed.

We've already sent one of our folks to the Zimbra training (last spring), but I'll be going to the LISA conference this November in San Diego and plan to host a BOF for Zimbra Admins for anyone at your sites who is planning on being there..

--
Steve Hillman                                IT Architect
hillman@sfu.ca                               IT Infrastructure