Re: ZCS-5.0.10

I upgraded from 5.0.8 to 5.0.10 last Sunday. I told the help desk to expect problems with IE7, but none have been reported (and I just asked again).

Carleton has been pretty clear about preferring Firefox, though, and the Microsoft fans most likely to want to use IE7 are running Outlook 2007.

The sample message in the bug report is a spam quarantine. Not sure what flavor -- it's not a Barracuda. If you have any process that regularly sends complex HTML, be sure to test it before upgrading to 5.0.10.
--
Rich Graves http://claimid.com/rcgraves
Carleton.edu Sr UNIX and Security Admin