Re: Intro and wiki

Hi all,

Here at Athabasca University we are just setting up a multi-host
install for Zimbra and we have also been relying on Adam's page
to sharpen our understanding.

Thanks Adam.

Further, Adam initiated a phone call to one of our sys admins
as a extra follow-up to a Zimbra support question.  In 20 years
I've never seen that happen.

Adam, if we hook up with you at a conference or in Western
Canada we'll buy you a whole case of {root}beer.

--
Daryl Campbell         ... what you think with your heart
Athabasca University     (is) what I feel with my brain.

__
---