Re: anyone gone to 5.0.10 or 11 in production?

FYI on 5.0.11 upgrades

Issues I've seen and recommend for consideration to upgrade steps:

1. Upgrade process hangs during upgrade where logger is installed - customers end up crtl-c during this part due to excessive time.
A. Remove logger database prior to upgrade - move the db / data directory.
A1. See - http://wiki.zimbra.com/index.php?title=Ajcody-Logger-Issues#Reinitializing_Logger_Database_From_Scratch

2. Logger issues causes issues after upgrade due to control script
A. See bug for this, attachment has new control script
A1. http://wiki.zimbra.com/index.php?title=Ajcody-Logger-Issues#Logger_Related_Bugs

3. Third issue - select the package for convertd . This is necessary to then use the version 2 of convertd rather than the version 1 (default). This will prevent you having to redo a ./install later if you want to make the change to v2.
A. http://wiki.zimbra.com/index.php?title=Ajcody-Server-Topics#Convertd

Hopefully that is of service to everyone.

Adam

FYI - url's are from my personal wiki pages, not official ones.