Re: Dealing with compromised Zimbra accounts

FYI - don't have time to look it up atm, but I believe there's been a/some rfe's filed to handle the disconnect web sessions and tracking of info/details to handle the spam highjacker situation. I'll try to remember to follow up and post rfe # if I get time later incase no one else does.

Adam