Anyone running on Ubuntu (or Mac)?

Hi,

We're mainly a Debian Linux server environment, though have been running Zimbra with a small number of mailboxes for a couple of years on a Mac OS X Server. We're considering an expansion from our roughly 40 mailboxes to around 300 and thinking that a linux based server might be better. Given Ubuntu shares many similarities to Debian it's the obvious choice, but I thought I'd ask if anyone here has any reason to suggest using caution over using RHEL, or any other UNIX variant? (If anyone else is using Mac OS X Server on a medium sized deployment and wants to convince me that's the best choice too, I'm all ears).

cheers,
Mark