Educause in Denver Colorado

Hello,
   I was wondering if I could get a feel for how many people are going to be at the Educause in Denver. If you're going, will you be there Tuesday afternoon, or not till later?

While I have your attention, I'll sound out a plug bell for the talk at 8am on Friday given by Adam Preset from UPenn, and myself from Georgia Tech. We'll be talking about our zimbra implementations at both universities.

Thanks
Pam

--
Pam Buffington, Department Manager II - EAS
   Office of Information Technology/A&I :: Georgia Institute of Technology