Re: Thoughts on 6.0 upgrade timing?

We'll be upgrading our production environment to 6.01 this Wednesday evening.

There are several features in 6 that are near the top of our users' wish lists; including read return receipt and the ability to run filters against existing mail. We've tested the upgrade in our development environment successfully and believe that adequate time has passed since the production release to allow us to move forward.  We will also take this opportunity to enable email subaddressing as we worked with Ironport to determine how to allow these messages to pass through our relays.

--
James D Michael
Associate Director, Systems

"The risk of boredom is receding at an alarmingly rapid pace." - Jim Michael