Zimbra BES load testing

We're testing a pilot of our Zimbra BES and would like to put more load on it before putting it into production. We currently have ~20 users testing but would like to push the number to over 50 (the old limit claimed by Zimbra). Getting more actual people to test is looking unlikely.

Is there a way to simulate the load of 30+ more? Does anyone have any experience with the stability or load testing a Zimbra BES?

Thanks,
--
Matt Miller
ISC/Network Services          phone:  215-573-3829