Re: Performance issues with Zimbra 6?

As of 8 pm last night, the admissions department approved your re-admission. You should be getting a letter from them in a few days.

So your Bronco NetID has been extended until May 15, 2010 (since you are a graduate student, it will be extended each semester until 3/29/2011). As long as you are enrolled, it will continue to be extended for one year from start of the semester/session.

Richard