Re: Zimbra 5.x to 6.0.6

6.0.5 had a lot of problems, but the only major ones I know of that are still remaining in 6.0.6 are related to addresses (auto-completion and GAL).

Our users have been extremely unhappy with the unreliable, inconsistent, auto-completion of addresses on 6.0.5 and 6.0.6.  My advice would be to wait until 6.0.7 to see if it fixes these problems without causing more.  I wish we had stayed on 5.0.x these past two months.

Paul Chauvet
UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator
State University of New York at New Paltz
845-257-3828
chauvetp@newpaltz.edu

Hello,

Our window to upgrade to 6 is approaching and was wondering if anyone is experiencing any big problems with 6.0.6?. On the forums I've seen a big thread about GAL lookup slowness.  I also see there was an issue with attachments but that has been fixed in the support portal. Any help would be appreciated.

Hurstel

Hurstel Howard
Systems Administrator
Aurora University