Re: Zimbra 5.x to 6.0.6

We haven't upgraded yet but I can say that we were told by our zimbra rep to wait until 6.0.7 came out before upgrading.  There are supposed to be some major bug fixes in 6.0.7 that would be worth our time to wait.

I believe he said it is scheduled to be released on May 24th but the release dates generally change a bit as they get closer.

Doug