Re: 6.0.7

I saw that during my install, and if I remember correctly it turned out to be one of my mailbox servers having the wrong mount point for the store, so the disk was full.

So check all of your mount points including /tmp to make sure they are not full and/or writable by zimbra where appropriate.

If you are using nginx (proxy/reverse proxy) make sure it can talk to all of your servers/ports correctly. A unintentional firewall setting might prevent this.

Damion