From: "Christopher Pruden" <cdpruden@merit.edu>
To: "Hurstel Howard" <hhoward@aurora.edu>
Cc: zimbra-hied-admins@sfu.ca
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 4:03:50 PM
Subject: Re: 6.0.7

I saw a similar problem (same browsers) on a system with a custom login.jsp that wasn't updated from the 5.0.xx version.  In my case, though, it reported a 500 error (Zimbra page that reported it, so it was from Jetty).

Replacing the login.jsp file with the stock one, removing the Jetty work cache, and restarting Zimbra took care of it.

Hope that helps,
Chris

--
Christopher Pruden