Re: Zimbra+SPAM=...?

Ditto on the use of Ironport.  It's expensive but worth every penny.  We spend very little time fighting SPAM anymore and the customers don't have to bother with "training" personal filters.

Matt

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Elliott Finley" <finley@anl.gov>
To: "Dmitry Makovey" <dmitry@athabascau.ca>
Cc: zimbra-hied-admins@sfu.ca
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 10:20:04 AM
Subject: Re: Zimbra+SPAM=...?

We use edge appliances (Ironports), and are very very happy with them.
Our level of spam fighting effort has dropped dramatically since we
started using them.  They have easily paid for themselves.

Internally, we still do virus scanning on Zimbra.

-Brian

--
Brian Elliott Finley
Manager, Application Platforms - Infrastructure and Operations