Re: Zimbra+SPAM=...?

We use Ironport for spam and barracuda for viruses.  The main reason we have 2 appliances is because we had barracuda doing both, but found ironport to be better for spam.  The cost of AV scanning on ironport was just too much compared to doing only AV on barracuda.

David Emmerich
Manager ITS User Services
Eastern Illinois University