Re: Zimbra+SPAM=...?

On 08/16/2010 06:20 PM, Rich Graves wrote:
I added the Cloudmark plugin to Zimbra's spamassassin, http://www.cloudmark.com/en/serviceproviders/authority-spamassassin.html

I'm happy with it. The integration with Zimbra, including reporting when IMAP clients move messages to Junk, has been valuable... but you might be able to accomplish that with an external appliance or service, too.

This is getting of topic here, but I can honestly say Cloudmark is very good. We have used Ironport for 3 years and switched to Cloudmark.

What made us switch was to lower cost for the Cloudmark solution. And an other issue was that we could again use Postfix to handle mail routing. This gave us again all the flexibility we needed. And that we had to give with Ironport!

Once you go with Ironport you are really locked in.

Rudy