zmdbintegrityreport

When are folks running zmdbintegrityreport?  I realize it's important
to run, but gosh, server becomes pretty much unusable when it's
running.  Looking at
http://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Performance_Tuning_Guidelines_for_Large_Deployments#MySQL
I notice our my.cnf is already at those levels, so hesitant to raise
anything much further.  Not sure how much that would help with
zmdbintegrityreport anyway.

By default zmdbintegrityreport runs Sunday nights, but that tends to
be a peak time for us.  So I tried Saturday night, and now a professor
complained.  I hate to run it while zmbackups are running, but may
have to.  Maybe just during an incremental the contention won't be so
bad.

Yeah, we need to split things out onto more servers, but doing so
rather gradually.  This is on a Sun B8000 blade with quad, quad core
AMD chips.  Probably could use some more memory.

Memory:      Total        Used        Free      Shared     Buffers
Mem:      32942652    32718860      223792           0     1244704
Swap:      8393848       36180     8357668