Re: Any Schools Using Mobile Policies and Supporting Remote Wiping from Zimbra

Matt,

We have remote wipe enabled, along with suspend/resume sync.

I have not heard support issues. Regarding the wiping policy, some may argue from security point of view that it can backfire should you want to know who got the device, and what was done with it, etc.

Xueshan