Zimbra roundtable discussion scheduled

I've scheduled a "BoF" meeting at this year's LISA conference in San Jose for Nov 8th (Monday) from 7-9pm in the Almaden room (sorry, I'm not sure if that's in the Convention Center itself or the attached Marriott hotel - I won't know until I'm there).  I've arranged for one or more people from Zimbra to be there too to answer questions and lead a discussion around future versions of Zimbra.

If you're not going to LISA but still live in the Bay Area, consider dropping in to meet your colleagues. The BoFs are pretty informal and I've never seen conference attendance verified for them. And I expect at least some of us will end up in the hotel pub afterwards :)

--
Steve Hillman                                IT Architect
hillman@sfu.ca                               IT Infrastructure