From: "Steve Elliott" <selliott@kennesaw.edu>
To: zimbra-hied-admins@sfu.ca
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 1:02:18 PM
Subject: Geotrust and android users

Upgraded our certs on our zimbra 5.0.24 system and immediately Android users and Zimbra Desktop began showing SSL warning messages on the new certificates. This error does not happen with the webclient, blackberry, iPhones and a couple of others.

Geotrust offers a crossroot CA but when performing a zmcertmgr verifycrt the certificate will not verify.
Using their normal CA it does verify.

Does anyone know how to incorporate this Crossroot CA?

This problem has been also reported by other zimbra using sites that use verisign and few others. Could not find any solutions online. Meaning the problem is the CA's that Android/Zimbra Desktop has built into its unit (my theory).

Thank you,
Steve