Re: Test Servers

Patrick Landry wrote:
I would like to know what the rest of you are doing for test environments. We are a Network Edition customer. We installed the test version of Zimbra 6 but it came with a time-limited license. Have you requested a separate license from Zimbra for your test environment? Do you use the Community Edition?

Hey Patrick,

Zimbra has told us that they don't really care how many servers we use our license
on as long as we don't exceed the number of users we're licensed for, so we just
put our "production" license file on our test server.

Wendell Jones
McNeese State University