update 7.0.1 ? (Re: 6.0.12 Update)

Hi

(sorry for hijacking this thread :)

On Mon, Apr 04, 2011 at 09:46:00AM -0500, Matt Mencel wrote:
> Anyone running 6.0.12 and have anything good/bad to say about it?
> Zimbra just released a patch for it, but other than that the forums
> have been very quiet about it.

And what about 7.0.1 ?
Do you have any experience with it ?

We do not want to rush, but it has official hungarian translation (we
use some internal translation, but it is not that good.)
There are some hiccups with other things, but nothing serious.

I made some customizations to extend the schema and followed the
recommendations on the wiki at the same time. Are there some major
changes regarding ldap?

I just want to gather some info before I take a closer look.

Thanks.

Regards,
  cstamas
--
CSILLAG Tamas (cstamas) - http://digitus.itk.ppke.hu/~cstamas

Pazmany Peter Catholic University / Hungary