Re: motd for zcs 7

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 11:47:46AM -0500, Rich Graves wrote:
> SFU's tips zimlet still appears to be 5.0-only. Anyone working on something similar for 7.x?

SFU's tips works for me in zimbra7. Sometimes I got an error because
some 'poll' parameter is undefined, but other than that it seems to be
working.
(We do not use it in production. It is only switched on for a couple
of users.)

> Currently, we overlay DHTML on login.jsp, but I'd like to go SAML,
> which eliminates this option. Also, it might be nice to be able to
> blast messages out to logged-on users in real time (by a mechanism
> other than email).

I am also interested in that.
(btw. We use shibboleth authentication with zimbra preauth.)

Regards,
  cstamas
--
CSILLAG Tamas (cstamas) - http://digitus.itk.ppke.hu/~cstamas