From: "Fred Seaton" <F-Seaton@wiu.edu>
To: "zimbra-hied-admins" <zimbra-hied-admins@sfu.ca>
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2011 4:12:00 PM
Subject: HSM issues with Zimbra 7.1.1

Is anyone having issues with HSM on Zimbra 7.1.1?  Since moving to 7.x, we've noticed that our /store volume is much larger than it has been in the past and so far it looks like the following issues may be happening:

- Messages marked as IMAP \DELETED ( mail_item.flags & 128 = 128 ) aren't getting migrated to hsm (I think this was a bug under 6.x as well, though)
- Messages in mail_item_dumpster aren't getting migrated to hsm
- Possibly other message in mail_item, but I haven't established a definite pattern on those yet.

I have a support case open with Zimbra on the issue, but since I didn't mark it as urgent, it's taking a loooong time to resolve.

--
Fred Seaton
Western Illinois University