Re: Non Zimbra question and I hope that is ok if this type of thing is not abused.

I should mention that we've also developed a Zimlet that places a "report phishing" button in the Web UI. A user can click on a message and then click on "report phishing" to have a copy of the message (with full headers) sent to our Abuse address. Sadly many (most?) reports are false positives, but it still allows our abuse team to see a phishing message even if they themselves don't receive a copy. Next steps are to integrate the Zimlet with some of the public phishing URL databases so that the zimlet can prescan the email and see if any known phishing links are present

We get enough compromised accounts now that I'm working on fully automating the response to a compromised account. It will:

- block access to the account
- kill any active sessions and report on where they were from (IPs)
- delete quarantined messages
- notify the user (via email to their defined external contact address, if available) and key university staff
- reset all Zimbra settings that are often tweaked by spammers