migrating from Exchange

Hello fellow Zimbra admins. We at PSU are centralizing some of our mail servers to a Zimbra instance from various other mail servers. We have had good success with imapsync for IMAP mail, but have been having trouble with the Exchange migration tool provided by Zimbra. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice for large scale migration of calendar and mail data from Exchange to Zimbra? Thank you in advance.

--
Karen M. Mitchell
Information Technology Services

My calendar
https://ucs.psu.edu/user/karmit@psu.edu?view=Month&fmt=freebusy

"You can have your own opinions. But you can’t have your own facts."